Saturday 7 March 2009

Charlotte and Declan’s Pre-Wed Shoot

Last sunday was a beautiful sunny day, and Spring had certainly sprung at Birmingham’s Botanical Gardens. I love to use the gardens as a setting for portrait shoots and this weekend I was lucky enough to have two shoots arranged there.

Charlotte and Declan are being married at Hogarth’s in Solihull in May and I’m really looking forward to it, as it will be my first wedding at this venue. I love visiting a new venue and checking out all the new photo possibilities. Charlotte and Declan are a great couple and I knew from first meeting them at the National Wedding Show back in 2007 that they would be great to work with. We had a lovely morning shoot on Sunday and it really gave me chance to really get to know them. Here is a sneak peek of some of the pics from the pre-wed shoot – hope that you like them Charlotte and Declan, and I’ll be seeing you very soon.






No comments: