Sunday 1 March 2009

Let Me Eat Cake – Please !!!

Mmmmm… was I in great company at the Swinfen Hall Open Day !!! I have seen his cake masterpieces on quite a few occasions, but I finally had chance to meet the man himself – Ben The Cake Man. His cakes are more like works of art than just cakes and what a great guy as well. As anyone who knows me will already be aware, I am a cake-a-holic !!! I had some gorgeous cupcake themed gifts for Christmas and they were my favourite gifts of all this year. The cake bites that Ben had available for sampling were soon devoured (No, not by me !).

If you need a celebration cake for whatever occasion – check out Ben’s website www.benthecakeman.co.uk and prepare to be amazed. Here is a photo of a cake that Ben made for a recent wedding that I photographed.

No comments: