Sunday 1 March 2009

Swinfen Hall Open Day

What a great day! Swinfen Hall in all it’s glory – set out just as it would be for a wedding - beautiful. I was lucky enough to be placed in the grand Ballroom, along with some wonderful suppliers – cakes, flowers, stationery etc. After exhibiting at some major wedding fayres – it was such a nice change to be in such a relaxed, refined setting. I met with some great couples and had such a good day. A big, big thank you to the couples who booked with me, and I’m really looking forward to meeting up again with those who have booked a consultation. It is certainly handy being right next door at the Heart of the Country Village, as everyone visiting the Open Day knew exactly where my studio was – so no directions needed! If any couples who took my details away with them, would like to arrange a no obligation consultation at my studio, please give me a ring or drop me an email – I’d love to see you.

No comments: